With diethylene-triamine-tetraacetic acid bound covalently in side chains of bead-form cellulose:
The content of functional groups is 0.4 mmol/g min. Iontosorb DTTA has a high selectivity to metal ions such as Cu, Co, Ni, Fe and Al, which is shown on the Figures:
|Porozity Type||Particle Size [μm]|
|30 - 50|
|50 - 80|
|80 - 100|
|100 - 250|
|250 - 500|
Where to continue?
- ↑ UP THIS PAGE.
- → IONTOSORB OXIN is a sorbent with fixed 8-hydroxyquinoline.
- → IONTOSORB SALICYL is a sorbent with fixed salicylic acid.
- → IONTOSORB DETA is a sorbent with fixed diethylenetriamine.
- → IONTOSORB EDTA is a sorbent with fixed ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA).
- → IONTOSORB DTPA is a sorbent with fixed diethylenetriaminepantaacetic acid (DTPA).
- → IONTOSORB IDA is a sorbent with fixed iminodiacetic acid. Proper as a sorbent for IMAC.
- → Test Kit for Chelating Sorbents I for Research Work
- → Test Kit for Chelating Sorbents II for Research Work