(IEC) Ion Exchange Media
By their pressure stability ion exchangers IONTOSORB belong to the category of swollen semi-rigid gels for low-pressure chromatography. The gels are characterized by excellent mechanical properties.
Where to continue?
- ↑ UP THIS PAGE.
- → IONTOSORB SHP is a strongly acidic cation exchanger.
- → IONTOSORB CM is a weakly acidic cation exchanger.
- → IONTOSORB P is a medium acidic cation exchanger.
- → IONTOSORB TMAHP is a strongly basic anion exchanger.
- → IONTOSORB DEAE is a weakly basic anion exchanger.
- → Test Kit for Ion Exchange Chromatography for research work.