Medium acidic cation exchanger
is a medium acidic cation exchanger based on Bead Cellulose with phosphoric acid as a functional group, attached in side branches of bead cellulose:
Its total mass capacity for univalent ions is 0.2 mmol/g dry matter, water content 72 to 83 %.
Iontosorb P may be used not only for chromatographic separations of basic amino acids, peptides, proteins, saccharide phosphates and histamine but also as a chelating adsorbent for non-ferrous metal ions.
|Porozity Type||Particle Size |
|30 - 50|
|50 - 80|
|80 - 100|
|100 - 250|
|250 - 500|
Where to continue?
- ↑ UP THIS PAGE.
- ← General informations.
- ← IONTOSORB SHP is a strongly acidic cation exchanger.
- ← IONTOSORB CM is a weakly acidic cation exchanger.
- → IONTOSORB TMAHP is a strongly basic anion exchanger.
- → IONTOSORB DEAE is a weakly basic anion exchanger.
- → Test Kit for Ion Exchange Chromatography for research work.